Sunday, June 12, 2011

Skin Care Regimen


(source)


Many of us are lacking skin care regimens. I've searched high and low for the best products to give me beautiful clear skin and I think i've finally found the best combination.

Step One : Cleanse
A good cleanser will for one, cleanse your skin, but it will also give your pores a chance to breathe ridding your skin from any dirt. For my cleanser I use Ambi Black Soap.

Step Two: Exfoliate
This helps get rid of any old skin cells that can leave your face looking dry. These can be used daily or once or twice a week as needed.
Try Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser

Step Three: Tone
Toners close your pores and remove any final traces of dirt your cleanser did'nt pick up. Try Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

Step Four: Moisturize
For beautiful ageless skin use a moisturizer daily. Be sure to use one with SPF for the day time. At night use a nice thick one without. At night I use Shea Butter and in the day time I use Hope in a Jar


skin care regimen



No comments:

Post a Comment