Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo

I'm so excited to do this review. I am absolutely in love with this shampoo. It is Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo, yes it is a mouthful. It claims to "hydrate, smooth, and repair strands leaving hair soft and manageable."  This is nothing but the truth. I have never, and I mean never used a shampoo that has made my hair feel so soft and moisturized like this one has. Its thick, creamy, luscious and smells good. I did read that because it's a moisturizing shampoo you should definitely use a clarifying shampoo atleast once a month if you're going to use it often to get rid of build up. Other than that, I am seriously amazed. I don't think i'll ever buy any other shampoo unless its from the Shea Moisture line. Yes, it's that serious! 

Ingredients: 

Contains de-ionized water, Decyl Glucoside (sugar beets), African Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter) (denotes certified organic ingredients), aloe vera leaf juice, Argan Oil, Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5, rosemary extract, sea kelp extract, vitamin E, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract.


Pick up your SMMRS at Target or Walgreens for $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment