Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Joining the Blogger World

I decided to create this blog to document my new Healthy Hair Journey. I started my hair journey on almost 3 months ago on March 26, 2011. When I first started I had just taken out a sew in which left my hair dry, weak, and all around damaged. Lucky enough I was able to find Megan, (UloveMegz) on youtube, who then lead me to the K-I-S-S website. For those two things I am extremely greatful. 

Megan and the K-I-S-S website combined have showed that together by spreading our knowledge we can get rid of the myth that "black hair does not and cannot grow." KISS has members that are both relaxed, and natural so don't be discouraged if you are one or the other. 

So three months into my hair journey i've now decided to transition from relaxed to natural. I'm tired of relaxing my hair and i've begun to fall in love with my new growth. I'm ready to get to know my own texture and leave the creamy crack behind me.

Join me as I begin my new journey to relaxed hair, and your journey to healthy hair!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your journey hun!

    Check out my blog, maybe you could follow me too?
    www.soloconcepts.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete